3 things I love (and 3 things I do not like) about the ThrustMaster T.Flight X Kit

I had the pleasure of testing the Thrustmaster T.Flight Full Kit X for Xbox Series X on Microsoft Flight Simulator and let me tell you that I will never fly again with a single controller. The T.Flight Full Kit X is not cheap, but if you are an inveterate driver of Microsoft Flight Simulator, there is really no better way to play.

The assembly comprises three components, the left gas control, the flight handle and the rudders. The accelerator is designed to adjust your speed, requiring a complete plug of your left hand to push forward to increase the speed and pull it back to decrease the speed. The flight handlebars and rolling your plane. And the rudders connect the whole by manipulating the rudders of the plane. It s a pretty bright configuration and I felt like a legitimate driver. Allow me to share with you the three things that I absolutely like (and three things I did not like) about T.Flight Full Kit X.

Neverwinter Xbox Series X Gameplay Review [Free to Play]

Everything in construction is amazing. Not a cheap plastic ounce here. The accelerator is life-size, giving an authentic sensation when you push it forward to accelerate. The flight handle has a feeling of softness, with easy access to different buttons, including a handy hand-reaching switch. Finally, governors are made of industrial quality aluminum, which makes them robust. It s an accessory designed to last. It is also an accessory that will surely impress everyone who will see them exposed in your game room.

I have enjoyed Microsoft Flight Simulator for some time now, but mainly with an Xbox Series X. The basic experience and impressive views were there, but it never really captured the feeling of flying. This changed when I started using the T.Flight Full Kit X. As soon as you take the orders, you feel like driving a real plane. Especially using the throttle and the flight handle - it is difficult to say how authentic it was. Certainly, I still have some difficulty learning how to use the spares properly, and I do not know if it s just because my feet are so big or that I just miss the coordination needed. That said, I can not imagine back to the use of a controller.

I was absolutely shocked by the ease of installation of this product. Everything was pre-assembled, all I had to do was plug the rudder cord into the flight stick, and then connect the flight stick on the Xbox Series X via USB. A single USB plug was needed for all the configuration. There were no additional configuration requirements in the game, it just worked. Another interesting feature was the possibility of attaching the throttle and the flight handle together in a single unit or to keep them separate. Personally, I preferred to separate them. And finally, there is a small switch on the T.flight Full Kit X that allows you to go from Xbox to PC, allowing you to use this accessory on PC.

See you on page 2 for the things I do not like ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giant TV for austerity price: 10 percent discount from 75 inches

The Falconeeer: Edge of the World DLC now available

Digital Showcase 2021: Xbox-Anniversary-Celebration